While still relatively new to the market, composite decking is rapidly replacing wood as the deck material of choice.
While still providing the beauty of wood, composites are more durable and require lower maintenance.
The many advantages of composite decking include:
- Durability: resists fading, staining, scratching and mould, and won’t rot, crack or warp
- Low-maintenance: no re-finishing required; some composites come with a 25-year “fade and stain” warranty
- Aesthetics: looks like wood, with many more colour options
- Sustainability: most composites are made using recycled content
- Value: will end up paying for itself in well under 10 years
Hickory Dickory Decks has been using composite materials since 1995, and our builders have constructed over 25,000 beautiful composite decks. The many composite decking options available today – including an extensive variety of finishes and colours – can produce absolutely stunning decks that only require normal, regular cleaning to maintain their beauty.
Canada’s Largest Composite Deck Builder